Remy Sautter is appointed Chairman of Technicolor’s Board of Directors
Two new board members elected
Paris, June 20, 2012 – Technicolor announces the new composition of its Board of Directors, which consists of nine members.
Remy Sautter was unanimously appointed by the Board of Directors as Chairman of the Board, succeeding Denis Ranque, whose mandate has come to an end.
Alexander R. Slusky, Founder and Managing Partner and David L Fishman, Partner of Vector Capital, join the Board of Technicolor. Their appointment is subject to the completion of the Reserved Capital Increase to the benefit of an affiliate of Vector Capital, which was approved today by Technicolor’s Shareholders’ Meeting.
The other members of the Board are:
- Frederic Rose, CEO of Technicolor, whose mandate was renewed for another three-year period
- Lloyd Carney, CEO of Xsigo Systems
- Catherine Guillouard, Chief Financial Officer of Eutelsat
- Bruce Hack, Former CEO of Vivendi Games and Vice Chairman, Activision Blizzard
- Didier Lombard, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of STMicroelectronics
- Loic Desmouceaux, Vice President Market Business Intelligence, Technicolor
Technicolor, a worldwide technology leader in the media and entertainment sector, is at the forefront of digital innovation. Our world class research and innovation laboratories enable us to lead the market in delivering advanced video services to content creators and distributors. We also benefit from an extensive intellectual property portfolio focused on imaging and sound technologies, based on a thriving licensing business. Our commitment: supporting the delivery of exciting new experiences for consumers in theaters, homes and on-the-go. Euronext Paris: TCH www.technicolor.com
Investor Relations: +33 1 41 86 55 95
+33 1 41 86 53 93