- Technicolor at a Glance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Our Supply Chain
- Technicolor Foundation
- Investor Center
- Press Center
- Technicolor on Social Media
Technicolor's other Brands
Thomson Consumer Products
THOMSON consumer products include:
|Digital Set Top Boxes||Home Telephones||Home Healthcare Products|
|Audio-Video Equipment||LCD Monitors||Lighting Products|
The THOMSON brand delivers innovative and reliable technology that has been entertaining families around the world for over 120 years, with products and services that feature the latest technology and design, are easy to use, and deliver the highest value and longevity.
It’s no wonder why generations of families continue to depend on the THOMSON brand for their home entertainment and lifestyle.
Please click below to visit Thomson Consumer website:
Thomson Professional Products
The THOMSON-broadcast activity is building on a great heritage with a market-leading portfolio of transmission products for terrestrial television and radio broadcasting, with more than 50,000 active THOMSON transmission systems deployed worldwide and a global support presence.
Please click below to visit Thomson Broadcast website:
Thomson Video Networks
THOMSON Video Networks is a market leader in video delivery systems that provide a premium viewing experience across all networks, to all devices, with a range of products to supply every need, from hybrid multi-format compression systems to contribution links for content exchange networks. It provides a unique portfolio of innovative video compression and content processing solutions at the digital head end, with professional services for network operators and broadcasters.
Please click below to visit Thomson Video Networks website:
- If you are looking for new Technicolor DSL Modems and Gateways, please visit our dedicated page on technicolor.com.
- For additionnal documentation (drivers, user guides, etc...), please visit our Technicolor Broadband Partner website
- For technical support on DSL gateways, please visit our support page within our Technicolor Broadband Partners Website.
- If you are an END-USER of CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) products (set-top-boxes, gateways and connected devices) that you got through an ISP or network service provider, please contact them directly for any issue you may have with hardware, -software, network or line problems.