- DIGITAL CINEMA
Technicolor’s film and digital facilities on the Pinewood Studios lot and in the heart of Soho offer filmmakers and producers complete, state-of-the-art filmmaking solutions from front end capture through to digital cinema distribution.
We are fully equipped to provide filmmakers with the best possible post production services available throughout the UK and Europe, all managed in-house by our dedicated and passionate team of experts. Our talented editors and colourists will ensure that your projects are completed to the highest standards and always look and sound their best.
- The highly sought-after talent, engineers and innovators at our London On-Location Services use new proprietary software to automate the digital dailies workflow and render deliverables effortlessly -- regardless of your camera file. We are here to provide on-site solutions to your ever-changing workflow needs and manage the dailies and deliverables process anywhere your production goes.
- Film and digital dailies, rush printing, telecine transfers to all SD and HD digital formats. On set or mobile dailies. ShareVUE – our new secure cloud-based dailies package.
- Technicolor’s facilities house three of London’s largest theatrical grading theatres: 2K and 4K colour grading, 2K and 4K non linear editing/conforming, 2D and RealDTM 3D. Multi-VUE, Technicolor’s remote grading capability, gives directors and DOPs the ability to collaboratively colour correct in real time across different locations.
- Anvil boasts three modern and comprehensively equipped Dolby Digital mix stages, plus two spacious Foley/ADR rooms. Our experienced, talented and highly motivated mixing team is equally at home in both the feature film and broadcast markets.
- Full 2D and 3D theatrical and home video graphic versioning for multiple markets. Ability to deliver for “day-and-date release” across film and digital formats.
- Technicolor provides 35mm film print release services as part of our Post Production services offering. Located at Pinewood Studios and securely connected to our Soho facility.
Graphics & Titles
- Title sequence creation and optical effects integrated as part of the overall Digital Intermediate package.