- DIGITAL CINEMA
Technicolor has been at the forefront of digital cinema since 1999. Our digital cinema services include mastering, distribution and subtitling in support of productions throughout the world. We work closely with top filmmakers and producers who come to Technicolor for our expertise in the use of the most advanced digital cinema mastering and distribution tools and protocols in the industry.
In addition to covering all types of theatrical content, Technicolor Digital Cinema Mastering Services provide:
- International versioning
- 2D & 3D Theatrical subtitling
- Worldwide distribution of physical and electronic digital content
Technicolor is always working on new ways to support the commercialization of digital cinema throughout the world.
- Technicolor Mastering Engineers have developed and work with a series of processes and tools that fully support the ingest, conversion and mastering of multiple file formats, resolutions and frame rates for all digital cinema content. We specialize in both 2D and 3D DCPs.
- Bring your production to Technicolor and take advantage of our comprehensive set of worldwide digital cinema distribution services. Our extensive distribution services include replication, satellite and hard-drive distribution, and digital key management.
- Technicolor maintains the highest quality standards in our subtitling and translation services. Our Theatrical subtitling team is made up of a select group of international linguists who have passed through a multi-step testing process to ensure consistent, professional results. Our subtitling and translation services are available around the clock, 24/7/365.
- Technicolor can help ensure your production’s subtitles look their best, even in 3D. We developed a proprietary 3D depth positioning tool that creates the original depth-mapping template master used for all language versions. Tools like this reflect Technicolor’s position as a leader in 3D Digital Cinema Subtitling.