Imagine your vision for color defined at the moment of digital capture, carried as metadata through every step of dailies and post production. There is a no more precise way than DP Lights to set your look for dailies, and VFX plate photography, flowing into editorial.
Technicolor’s DP Lights is a high quality on-set color primary grading toolset, that creates looks in real time during production, and allows the DP to adjust for lighting and story subtleties while experiencing film print viewing.
DP Lights is fully compliant with the ASC CDL (Color Decision List), which offers a more efficient post production experience by guaranteeing the consistency of looks from color corrected dailies to final movie.
- Easy set-up wherever you shoot, and easy to use
- User-friendly interface
- Same interface as a high performance color grading toolset
- On-set, instantaneous color correction and pre-visualization for total creative control matching set lighting
FILM PRINT EMULATION
- ASC CDL compliant
- Film print emulation designed for film distribution, created by our color scientists and calibrated with our
laboratories and screening environments worldwide
- Accurate representation of how the images will look in the final release
- Filmmakers have the freedom of camera and monitor choice, designed to handle all types of source materials
- TrueLight compatible
- Different looks can be saved during production and adjusted, even offline to give the DP the ideal final look
- The looks can be adapted to stills imported within the system for comparison to live image