The demands and evolution of the DIGITAL workflow continues to present unique challenges with each new generation of motion picture and broadcast production cameras. To facilitate your production experience (from content acquisition flowing seamlessly into editorial) we are introducing our latest innovations for a comprehensive, file-based digital dailies solution.
Originally developed by our team of production engineers, software developers and dailies timers, Technicolor Global Dailies generated by FrameLogic brings together the best facets of Technicolor’s existing color science, including the latest evolution of DP Lights™ and post production expertise.
FrameLogic is an automated file-based software for dailies that we can deploy on-location (or near location) anywhere in the world. Additionally, we have installed the software within many of our global locations - unifying our dailies offering on-location and in-house. You can be assured that the same process and talent is carefully handling your content no matter where you are shooting.
FrameLogic is an efficient “one box” approach for all dailies operations. It delivers editorial material (AVID, etc.), desktop dailies (Pix, Dax, iPad™) and can render material on DVD and BluRay in minutes.
- FrameLogic consolidates the Avid media and populates predetermined metadata specific to that production via Avid columns (i.e. camera, shot, VT roll, ASC CDL, etc.)
- Database driven protocols allow for new and ever-changing codes to adapt to camera evolutions
- Reads files natively
- Able to process deliverables while continuing to load camera-rolls
- Single file delivery allows you to re-render any clip
- Authors DVD, Blu-Ray Discs and can concatenate files
- Processes dailies on-location same day with next day pick-up at our Hollywood locations
- Real-time dual-channel play out of DPX, R3D & ARRIRAW
- Stereo 3D depth grading
- Automatic color matching between left and right eyes
- Automatic spatial alignment and corner pinning
- Side-by-side, over-under, interlaced stereo modes
- Two-channel stereo HD output
- New Generation Stereography tool set with depth analysis and automatic correction
- Real-time stereo edge-based disparity waveform and histogram tools
Be certain that no matter which Technicolor location your data is flowing through, your
dailies will be handled with the same precision and security utilizing this dailies software