Technicolor Academy is a learning and development program supporting VFX talent ready to step into a career at one of the world’s leading VFX Studios for feature and episodic content.
Movies and shows featuring the work of Technicolor Academy alumni within one of our VFX brands - MPC Film, Mill Film, Mr. X and Mikros.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Technicolor Academy is committed to addressing diversity, equality, and inclusion within its studios and the wider VFX industry.
Managing Technicolor Academy and the team is a really rewarding job. Not only do I get to see artists grow, develop and evolve to deliver amazing work, but I'm also able to support schools and universities to enhance their learning experiences for their students.
Jonathan Fletcher - Global Head of Learning and Development
Meet the team
Technicolor Academy works with some of the industries most experienced VFX professionals.
We partner with universities, schools, and institutions throughout the world to support them in providing the best VFX learning experiences for students from all walks of life.
We support our education providers with a wide range of services and solutions, from reviewing course structures and offering professional advice from industry experts, to studio tours and more, including:
- Yearly course reviews by Technicolor’s senior teams to align with industry trends
- Student mentoring
- Quarterly onsite workshops with our mentors
- ‘Life after University’ workshops for final year students
- Showreel reviews for final year students
- Webinar sessions focusing on specific skills
- Annual visits to our regional studios
- Annual learning sessions for university staff with our teams
- Ability to obtain ‘Technicolor Academy Approved’ course status
- Technicolor Academy Partnership dual branding
- Technicolor Academy Website dual branding
- Alumni support from existing members who work within our studios
- Support university career days by talking about VFX as a career.