We are currently working on the realization of a real-time, high quality depth sensing algorithm by fusion of disparity estimated values and captured depth.
2D and 3D display & acquisition technologies including HDR, wide color gamut, high frequency and 3D. Projection systems, micro displays and optical components. Color and human vision.
Main technical achievements:
- Coordination of OSIRIS - European funded project. Demonstration of glassless 3D cinema and development of a single lens multi view Plenoptic camera demonstrator.
- Product development of a color measurement and processing tool to compute color transforms.
- Initiation, coordination and equipping of Digital Experimental Cinema in Cesson-Sévigné town theatre.
- Contribution to the development of several projection system prototypes
- First LED illuminated micro display rear projector, private show at IFA Berlin 2005
- Slim light engines “FAST”, “TURBO” and “SPEED” in 2004 and 2005
- XGA and SXGA front projectors in 1999
- First mono LCD rear projection system in 1997.
- First HD projector later shown as advanced product “Babel” at IFA Berlin in 1995