If you are an end-user of a Technicolor ADSL, VDSL, Fiber gateways or connected devices (accessories) based in Europe, Middle-East or Africa, please call our support service or fill in the below form with all required information. Our support service will come back to you as soon as possible.
Important notes :
- Any form that is not filled in properly or has insufficient information will not be answered.
- The support service does not provide any firmware updates, which are directly handled by service providers. Please contact directly your usual service provider to request firmware updates.
- For Open Source software codes, please visit our dedicated section.
- If your request is related to a ADSL, VDSL, Fiber gateway outside of Europe, Middle-East or Africa, please contact directly your usual service provider or your distributor/reseller support service.
- If your request is related to a cable gateway, set-top box or any other video device, please contact directly your usual service provider or your distributor/reseller support service.
- If your request is related to a Thomson product, please visit Thomson Consumer Website.
- If you wish to report a vulnerability issue (security or privacy & data protection) on Technicolor products, please fill in the form available here.
Customer Support for ADSL, VDSL, Fiber and Connected Devices only
Monday-Friday 10:00am-06:00pm CET
Opening hours of the Hotline may differ from country to country
|Belgium||0903 99506||(1,12 Euro/min)|
|France||0892 255111||(0,34 Euro/Min)|
|Netherlands||00 32 70 224 300||International call to Netherlands
rate depending on your service provider
|United Kingdom||0207 309 0227||national rate|