Multi DOCSIS Options
As a world leader in modem and gateway technology, Technicolor has been at the forefront of several groundbreaking innovations, many of them spearheaded by our decades-long commitment to enhancing our broadband devices portfolio.
Optimally and Seamlessly Connecting Your Home Subscribers
Technicolor enables cable operators/multiple system operators (MSOs) to improve their broadband service offering by providing them with a versatile range of high-quality, flexible cable modems and gateways. These range from core data and wireless modems for optimal speeds and seamless connectivity – to full-fledged, smart gateways for more demanding services and applications.
Our all-in-one eMTA smart gateways feature all the latest standards and innovations in Wi-Fi, wideband ((Euro) DOCSIS), and voice functionalities. These powerful platforms not only guarantee high-speed data transfers and real-time multi-media services over DOCSIS 3.0 and DOCSIS 3.1, but also deliver advanced value-added apps to subscribers’ homes.
- Multiple DOCSIS options from DOCSIS 3.1 and below; backwards compatibility for 3.1
- Channel configurations
- Easy transition from previous to current version DOCSIS using a switchable diplexer for upstream and downstream frequency up to 204 MHz split
- Powerful, future-proof processor with the latest on-board technology
- Multiple wireless radio options
- MoCA 2.0 interface
- Ethernet LAN ports including Gigabit
- Voice functions using PacketCable 2.0 and 1.5
- IoT options including Zigbee, Thread, Bluetooth, and NFC
- Multiple software options
- Wi-Fi Doctor® and Wi-Fi Controller diagnostics and analytics tools