Offering the highest Quality of Service (QoS) available on the market, Technicolor gateways enable operators to provide their customers with a seamless experience of their broadcast television, interactive video, and ultra high-speed data and telephony services.
Super-fast, Smart Fiber Gateways
Technicolor’s smart fiber devices feature high-speed, triple-play GPON and point-to-point (P2P) gateways that take advantage of the latest developments in FTTH and wireless technologies. They are interoperable with major OLTs and have full Gigabit support. There are options for a single box solution integrating GPON ONT and dual-band concurrent Wi-Fi with up to 8x8 antennas and 802.11ac (with 802.11ax coming soon).
Technicolor's use of advanced software enables an unlimited spectrum of potential services and applications – such as media and content sharing, home surveillance and control, and multi-line advanced Voice over IP (VoIP) telephony – making this the ideal solution for operators to boost their offering in captive segments.
Using TR-069 and OMCI standard protocols, the smart fiber GPON gateway can be remotely maintained and upgraded.
- Super-fast 2.5Gbps downstream and 1.25Gbps upstream Fiber GPON triple-play gateway
- Optional CATV port for downstream RF video overlay for a high-quality viewing experience
- Future-proof, full service platform ready for demanding apps and services
- Dual band Wi-Fi 802.11n 2.4GHz (optional high power) and 802.11ac 5GHz for superior wireless performance and coverage
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
- Extensive remote management capabilities and VoIP functions
- Media Sharing: UPnP A/V and DLNA
- ECO mode for energy savings in and outside the home