Technicolor has a network of global facilities strategically located to provide our clients with highly flexible, scalable solutions to meet the demands of seasonal, promotional and fast-moving product cycles.
Our omni-channel solutions are scalable to support major product launches, while fully dedicated and integrated to efficiently support everyday business. With our diverse footprint, we have the expertise to manage cross-border logistics and supply low cost near-shoring assembly, kitting, and value-added services.
Technicolor’s established packaging and distribution centers bring your product closer to your customers, enabling your supply chain to operate at maximum efficiency.
Distribution & Fulfillment Overview:
- 9 million square feet of global distribution operations with over 5 million units picked, packed and shipped daily in peak periods
- Full turnkey inventory control, management, and warehousing services
- Reverse logistics and retail returns processing
- Integrated transportation management services across all major modes
Key Capabilities Include:
- Inbound logistics
- Warehousing and inventory management
- Kitting and retail POS display assembly
- Returns management
- Integrated transportation solutions (including small package/parcel)
- Import/Export services
- Big Box retail compliance
- Seasonal demand flexibility
Technicolor provides tools and solutions for customers to reduce total supply chain costs while increasing performance and visibility.
- Integrated business intelligence solutions
- Real time visibility on all shipments whether in-house or in route
- Full EDI capabilities to integrate seamlessly
- SOX-level audit and financial control
Technicolor is equipped to fully integrate our system with yours through our EDI and API capabilities. We leverage technology to achieve better outcomes, enabling us to automatically find and collect information related to the current status of shipments and proof of deliveries so we can better meet your timelines.