Navigating Mexican supply chain infrastructure can be complex, and shippers face a multitude of challenges when importing and exporting goods due to border crossing hours, customs IT interruptions, and other unforeseen factors. With manufacturing and distribution facilities throughout Mexico, Technicolor Global Logistics understands the unique challenges of cross border transportation and can enhance your cross-border shipping experience through our extensive carrier network.
Technicolor has been managing our own internal freight, as well as our customers in Mexico, both intra and cross border. We can handle all product categories and specialize in high value loads thanks to our established processes and procedures for managing a multitude of lanes originating from Mexico City, Guadalajara and Mexicali. With a proven track record in time-sensitive delivery and security, we can help you reach your customers when, where and how you need to.
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish) staff
- Facilities in Mexicali, Mexico City & Guadalajara
- 24/7 track and trace team to ensure shipments are monitored dock-to-dock to prevent delays along the chain of handoffs
- Automated email updates for important transportation milestones
- Dedicated account manager to ensure a healthy, synergetic partnership between Technicolor and our customers
- Growing carrier network to support all major manufacturing areas throughout Mexico
- Established relationships with both US & MX customs brokers to support with an end to end transportation solution
- Vetted and certified carriers including Mexican yards
- CTPAT and FAST compliant on US side
- Authorized Economic Operators (AEO) on Mexican side
- High value shipment offerings with escort, 24/7 monitoring and additional covert GPS