- Accepted paper : N. Q. K. Duong and F. Thudor, Movie synchronization by audio landmark matching, Proc. 37th IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), 2013.
- Submitted paper : A. Bagri, F. Thudor, A. Ozerov, P. Hellier, A Scalable Framework for Joint Clustering and Synchronizing Multi-Camera Videos, European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO), 2013.
I received an engineering degree in Telecommunications from ENST Bretagne (Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Télécommunications de Bretagne) in 1999 and joined the Thomson Corporate Research Center in Rennes the same year. From 1999 to 2004, I first designed innovating concepts of antennas for satellite communications, digital terrestrial TV reception (DVB-T), UWB communications (802.15.3a) and digital home networking (802.11abg). In 2004, I joined the digital communications team working on OFDM physical layer to develop a high bit rate/high quality wireless technology. This technology based on 802.16 has been integrated in the HD wireless camera and in the RWINS platform. I also had in charge the development of a baseband channel emulator for MIMO coding schemes. In 2009, I actively participated in the development and the transfer of the HD Digital Triax technology, making a +500Mbit/s bidirectional digital link over Triax cable available for the broadcast world. Since 2010, I have been working on image processing within the Imaging Science Laboratory in R&I Rennes, with particular focus on video alignment and synchronization.
I authored and co-authored 20+ patents.
- Mulimedia signal processing (audio, image, video).
- Video content synchronization.
- Image fingerprinting, audio fingerprinting.
- Collective Creation / WP4 - Example Guided Video Modification