Almost everything that falls into the fields of image synthesis and processing
- Lighting simulations
- Monte-Carlo rendering
- Rendering engines
- Images post-processing
- Virtual Reality rendering
List of achievements:
- 2017 - Finalist for the project '360 VR at Home' at Technicolor’s Engineering Awards
- 2016 - Our I3D paper, presented by P. Lecocq, won the Best paper awarded by the reviewers, and the Best paper presentation awarded by the participants: P. Lecocq, A. Dufay, G. Sourimant, and J.-E. Marvie. Accurate analytic approximations for real-time specular area lighting. In ACM SIGGRAPH Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics and Games, I3D 2016, Redmond, WA, feb 2016.
- 2012 - Finalist for the project 'Instant Lighting' at Technicolor’s Engineering Awards
- 2009 - Best paper award at the conference CORESA: G. Sourimant, T. Colleu, V. Jantet, L. Morin. "Recalage GPS / SIG / Video, et synthèse de textures de bâtiments". COmpression et REpresentation des Signaux Visuels (CORESA 2009), Toulouse, France, March, 2009.