The Board of Directors of Technicolor has 11 members, among them 8 were qualified as independent Directors by the Board of Directors.
The Board’s composition reflects a diverse and complementary range of experience, nationalities and cultures, ensuring that the interests of all shareholders are taken into account.
The Board of Directors and its committees
The Board of Directors determines the Group’s strategic direction and ensures its implementation. It examines all questions relating to the proper functioning of the Company, subject to the powers explicitly attributed to the Shareholders’ Meetings.
It is assisted by the four committees it has created, namely: Audit Committee, Nominations and governance Committee, Remunerations Committee and Strategy Committee.
Corporate governance code of reference
Pursuant to French law of July 3, 2008, Technicolor adheres to the Afep-Medef Corporate Governance Code of June 2018 in the preparation of the Report as defined by article L.225-37 of the French Commercial Code.
- Information relating to the conclusion of two related-party agreements pursuant to article L.225-40-2 of the French Commercial Code
- Financial terms of the departure of Mr. Frédéric Rose, Chief Executive Officer of Technicolor until November 5, 2019
- 2019 Compensation of Ms. Anne Bouverot, Chairperson of the Board of Directors of Technicolor since June 14, 2019
- 2019 Compensation of Mr. Richard Moat, Chief Executive Officer of Technicolor since November 5, 2019
- 2019 Compensation of Mr. Bruce Hack, Chairperson of the Board of Directors of Technicolor until June 14, 2019
- 2019 Compensation of Mr. Frédéric Rose, Chief Executive Officer of Technicolor until November 5, 2019
- Please find here the Company's bylaws.
Internal Board Regulations
- Please find here the Internal Board Regulations.