- I was there or I will be there:
- TBC: 1 Internship: Diminished Reality
I received the Engineering and MS degrees in Telecommunications and Signal and Image Processing from TelecomBretagne and University of Rennes in 2006. I joined THOMSON/Technicolor in 2006 as a PhD student on motion-based segmentation of image sequences (CIFRE grant with INRIA Rennes Bretagne Atlantique). In 2010 I received the PhD degree from University of Rennes. Since March 2010, I am with Technicolor Research & Innovation as a Senior Scientist.
Image/video processing and computer vision. In particular:
- augmented reality, mixed reality
- image/video editing including inpainting and stitching
- motion estimation and segmentation