- I was there or I will be there:
- LavalVirtual 2019, March 20th-22nd, Laval, France.
- "Made By DV Group" Event, 2019 February 5th, Rennes, France.
- ISMAR 2018, October 16th-20th, Munich, Germany. Demo and poster presentation. (video results).
- "Made By Unity" Event, 2018 February 20th, Rennes, France.
- VRST 2017, November 8th-10th, Gothenburg, Sweden. Poster presentation. (video results).
- ISMAR 2017, October 9th-13th, Nantes, France. Demo and poster presentation.
I received the Engineering and MS degrees in Telecommunications and Signal and Image Processing from TelecomBretagne and University of Rennes in 2006. I joined THOMSON/Technicolor in 2006 as a PhD student on motion-based segmentation of image sequences (CIFRE grant with INRIA Rennes Bretagne Atlantique). In 2010 I received the PhD degree from University of Rennes. Since March 2010, I am with Technicolor Research & Innovation as a Senior Scientist.
Image/video processing and computer vision. In particular:
- augmented reality, mixed reality
- image/video editing including inpainting and stitching
- motion estimation and segmentation