I am currently Technical Area Leader at Technicolor R&D France.
I graduated from Institut National des Sciences Appliquées in 1994 and from ESC Rennes School of Business in 2012.
I have a long-term experience in research labs as project leader and lab manager within Technicolor, addressing content analysis & management, computer vision and production workflow technical fields.
I have been patent review expert for Technicolor patent licensing business
Since 2011, I am associate member of Technicolor Fellowship network
Between 2012 and 2016, I have been engaged in technology transfer and licensing where I worked as business analyst and director of innovation and technology.
I am now part of Technicolor Research and Innovation Immersive lab, leading the Light Field Photonics research group developing new Light Field based technologies and new nanotechnologies for futures sensing and displays devices
2017- Research Projects:
- Light Field Technologies (Computer visions and video processing)
- Light Guiding Technologies (optics and nanophonotics)
2012-2016 - Technology licensing projects :
- Immersive sound
- Technologies for mobile market
- Content analysis, search and access technologies (Computer vision and data mining)
- Production workflows associated with metadata exploitation technologies
- Home gateways and home network technologies
Patents: 9 granted patents
- Image & sound processing: (9 filled)
- Metadata generation: 3 granted patents
(5 filled)US8436917(B2), US8406609(B2), US9183295 (B2)
- IP Studio: 2 granted patents (4 filled)
US8503476 (B2), US8484367(B2)
- Home network and interactive TV: 3 granted patents (12 filled)
US6870577(B2), US6933955B2, US7702117B2,
- Video Compression: 1 granted patent (1 filled)